Cause of Action Institute is looking for a Paralegal.
- Drafting and analyzing legal documents and contracts.
- Assisting with legal filings, including finalizing documents (e.g., tables) and electronic filings.
- Acting as case administrator.
- Performing legal and internet research.
- Collecting and tracking documents for client projects.
- Drafting correspondence to clients and government agencies.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed and interacting well with legal interns.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience required
- 4-6 years of legal office experience preferred
- Excellent critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and high priority assignments.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Strong writing, research and oral communication skills, tact, and courtesy are essential
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Experience juggling multiple projects and hitting deadlines under pressure is required
- An understanding of free market principles and a passion for advancing the mission of the organization is required
- Submittal of unofficial transcripts encouraged but not required, and can be uploaded along with your resume and cover letter
Interested applicants can apply here.